Our Five Fav Outfits
We offer a couple different types of boudoir sessions and the Full Shoot is by far our most popular. It gives you the full boudoir experience, including 4-5 outfit changes. But what should you wear? Not to worry! Here is a guide that will give you the best variety, and will also create a nice flow for an album of your images.
1. The most popular and classic choice - a bra and panty set. You have so many options here! Go fancy and dress it up with heels and thigh highs, or keep it simple and barefoot, maybe with an open sweater or kimono on top!
2. A corset or gartered slip. Corsets make the waist look good, they make the girls look good; you can not really go wrong with a corset! Just make sure that it is long enough and does not hit the waist too high; ideally it will go to the hips. Gartered slips are form fitting and can be super flattering! Pair them with stockings and heels for a knockout look.
3. For something fresh and simple, try a white t-shirt paired with cheeky bottoms. The shirt can be form fitting to show off your curves, or a loose fit that can hang off the shoulder. Alternatively, try using a big sweater for a cozy, natural feel.
4. A lace or sheer robe. These create a gorgeous, ethereal look to the photos. You can wear this with lingerie underneath or go bare. Lace looks amazing against the skin, especially in standing up photos.
5. Nothing! Implied nude shots with white bed sheets are a client favorite. You do not necessarily have to bare all, and this type of shot can leave something to the imagination ;)
Hope this gives you lovely ladies some shopping ideas for your shoot!